New Forum guidelines
We're revising this
comments section on our website. We are making it more like a "letters to
the editor" page where only selected comments chosen by our editors are
If you prefer the
interaction with other contributors, like we had previously, we suggest you
use our Disqus forum instead. - PNL
Please allow up to 48 hours for messages to post on our website.
Name: (your name)
(city, state, or country only please)
Your submittal will be posted as part of current editorial feature.
Please hit the submit
button only once.
Please type these letters:
1. In the FROM field, indicate the location where you are submitting from. You can choose to indicate your city, your state or province, or the country you are in. You can indicate all three if you like, as in: San Francisco, CA, USA
2. In the Comments section. be sure to insert a blank space after a comma or after the period in a sentence.
3. Kindly avoid using all-caps for your entire comment. You can however, continue to use caps to emphasize specific words or sentences.
4. Avoid using repeated exclamation points, periods or other such characters in your comments as they will have to be removed before publishing.
5. Please do not submit more than three comments in consecutive order as others see it as a bid to monopolize the discussion.
6. Refrain from using obscene or profane language.